LEASE MANAGEMENT, CONSULTING SERVICES, AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT
To distinguish itself as an industry leader, MCAP Group provides its customers with highly skilled lease management, consulting and technical support services on a broad range of activities and subjects impacting their owned fleet of aircraft focused on maximizing value and ROI. These include:
• Advising on the contract language and structure best suited to retain and maximize asset value during the operating lease term and upon aircraft return.
• Providing pre-purchase analysis of technical risk factors associated with aircraft acquisition along with insightful counsel on the technical options to consider during any purchase negotiation. This includes technical analysis of engine-related as well as airframe-related issues.
• Providing advice on contract compliance matters relating to technical conformity and reviewing annual technical reports to advise on operational compliance matters during lease term to consider during pending returns.
• Providing real-time, global market-based perspective on asset valuation and trends that may impact our customer's aircraft or fleet.
• Providing technical advice on current regulatory rules directly impacting the fleet, notice of proposed rule changes possibly impacting the fleet in the future, and jurisdictional considerations when moving aircraft from region to region.
• Providing analysis and advice on airframe and engine modification campaigns and their impact on asset value. This includes working on our customers’ behalf with third party agencies, or the lessee directly, to ensure maximum customer benefit by negotiating optimum pricing, warranty review, and performance guarantees provided by the Original Equipment Manufacturers. Also provide advice on turn times for both required and optional modifications that will increase asset value.
• Managing and advising on delivery and redelivery of aircraft through all phases of the process which may include: coordination with the lessee or their technical representatives, third party maintenance personnel, regulatory representatives, flight crews, and retained technical support agents for successful completion of the transaction on budget and on time. Provide customers with progress reports and advise on all matters impacting the customer throughout this process.